Bullnose Forums

2,100-Mile 1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 4×4 on BaT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful! But $22,500 is expensive! And a week to go. Are you going to watch this and report back? I don't have an account at BAT.

I try to keep an eye on the special ones Gary, just out of curiosity to see what they sell for in the end. The two tone red is really cool...I think Rick's truck is the same colors?

Beautiful! But $22,500 is expensive! And a week to go. Are you going to watch this and report back? I don't have an account at BAT.

I try to keep an eye on the special ones Gary, just out of curiosity to see what they sell for in the end. The two tone red is really cool...I think Rick's truck is the same colors?

Dang!

I love watching bring a trailer, but it can be a dangerous place and it no longer is really bring a trailer, more like bring a ton of cash. Brother in in law has bought 3 cars and 3 motorcycles off there over the years.

They didn't say what the trailer is for. Perhaps it is for the safe that the cash is in? :nabble_smiley_cool:

Yes, beautiful, well preserved and only 2,100 miles on the odometer. But $22k with time still left??? I'm afraid I'd rather put that down on a new Truck. Likely whoever buys it, won't be using it.

It’s at $25,000 today...holy smokes!

Yes, beautiful, well preserved and only 2,100 miles on the odometer. But $22k with time still left??? I'm afraid I'd rather put that down on a new Truck. Likely whoever buys it, won't be using it.

All that time sitting and it wasn't running when removed from the garage. If the fuel system had to be completely gone through, there are other things lurking right behind that which will need to be replaced as well. My 2002 Ranger was sitting for around three years before I brought it home, and it's needed way more work that I first realized. I can only imagine what's needed on a truck that sat for decades.