Bullnose Forums

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year gentlemen. It was pretty quite here. Mrs. Rembrant and I were in bed by 10pm after watching Peaky Blinders. Boring bunch, eh? :nabble_smiley_grin::nabble_smiley_good:

In any case, best of luck in 2021, and I'm happy to call you all my friends. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Gary; That cartoon pretty much descirbes Nick and I to a TEE, LOL. I was sawing logs by 9:45 last night. Yesterday at the store, it was worse then Christmas and Thanksgiving all together. No social distance, no nothing. I'm just glad it is over and hoping 2021 is at least a little better then 2020.

happy_new_year.jpg.a1acec6c2f632c93d6e6134ec9d5f30b.jpg

Gary; That cartoon pretty much descirbes Nick and I to a TEE, LOL. I was sawing logs by 9:45 last night. Yesterday at the store, it was worse then Christmas and Thanksgiving all together. No social distance, no nothing. I'm just glad it is over and hoping 2021 is at least a little better then 2020.

Happy New Years, fellas! And yes, here's to 2021 surpassing 2020 in every way.

Overthink, perish the thought. At least your initials aren't CES, as my department manager's were. He could overthink things so badly that we would listen to him, wait till he left and do what we planned on. He would come back and say "see it worked".

Happy New Year!