Bullnose Forum

New member introduction

dennisb

Hi,

My name is Dennis I live in Syracuse NY and I'm currently trying to put a very solid F-150 base model (from Oregon) regular cab short bed 4X4 5.8 HO. back to original condition, it's just been repainted it's original color over original paint (Wimbledon White) and has a fresh interior. I'm looking forward to interacting with

all of you.

Thank you.

Dennis - Thanks for the introduction, and I'm glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Is it ok to add to the map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu)?

Having said that, you didn't post in the New Member's Start Here folder, which is where the guidelines are, so I'll just copy them in here to ensure you've had a chance to read them:

GUIDELINES

Welcome to the Bullnose Forum! We are a group of people who enjoy the 1980 - 86 Ford trucks and want to help each other use, maintain, repair, and upgrade them. It is family-oriented, which means we don't appreciate obscenities or provocative pictures, but we do appreciate each other, which means we don't yell at nor talk down to others.

As said, we do help each other with our trucks, and it is always wise to know the specifics about a vehicle before giving advice. Toward that end we request that all users either state in the thread all the pertinent details about their truck or, preferably, put that info in their signature so those trying to help you do not have to go searching for the info.

In addition, since those trying to help are going from their understanding of the situation, it helps tremendously for things to be outlined very clearly, which means using full sentences with reasonable spelling and punctuation. Or, to put it another way, if we misunderstand we may advise you to do something that is not only not necessary but can be expensive. So clarity and completeness is a requirement.

Please take the time to click New Topic and post about yourself. And go read the Forum FAQ's here.

Welcome to the Bullnose Forum!