Bullnose Forums

1986 F150 XLT 4x4 on CL in VA. Clean, low miles, high price lol

First, I hate the term Old Body Style and the acronym OBS. Such a meaningless waste of words/letters!

Anyway, I love the truck even if they call it that or squarebody. It is still a Bullnose despite the advertiser's lack of knowledge. And it is beautiful! But, I'm not sure it is worth $21.5K. On the other hand, I'm with Dane - I kinda hope they get it.

First, I hate the term Old Body Style and the acronym OBS. Such a meaningless waste of words/letters!

Anyway, I love the truck even if they call it that or squarebody. It is still a Bullnose despite the advertiser's lack of knowledge. And it is beautiful! But, I'm not sure it is worth $21.5K. On the other hand, I'm with Dane - I kinda hope they get it.

That's a pretty penny for an almost original truck with aftermarket door panels.

You’re not the only one! :nabble_smiley_wink: