Bullnose Forums

1982 F250 4x4 Low Miles & Super Clean @ 4-Wheel Classics

Yes, that is a nice one! Note the unsightly master cylinder....LOL! Supposedly, only 25k miles on it too. Would have to loose the camper shell for me.

Yes, I always see the master cylinders.:nabble_smiley_grin:

I think if one brushed it with some of that rust converter it would do wonders. Turn it black, at least.

It is a lovely truck though. The lack of A/C might make it a tougher sell, but it's still in pretty wicked condition regardless.

Yes, that is a nice one! Note the unsightly master cylinder....LOL! Supposedly, only 25k miles on it too. Would have to loose the camper shell for me.

Yes, I always see the master cylinders.:nabble_smiley_grin:

I think if one brushed it with some of that rust converter it would do wonders. Turn it black, at least.

It is a lovely truck though. The lack of A/C might make it a tougher sell, but it's still in pretty wicked condition regardless.

Yes, that master cylinder is UGLY! But the booster is painted gray or silver?

Otherwise, that is one very nice truck! But what kind of heater is that? The HD one? I don't think I've seen the heater hoses enter from the passenger's side that way.

And, with the Offy intake, 4bbl, & header it should run nicely.

Yes, that master cylinder is UGLY! But the booster is painted gray or silver?

Otherwise, that is one very nice truck! But what kind of heater is that? The HD one? I don't think I've seen the heater hoses enter from the passenger's side that way.

And, with the Offy intake, 4bbl, & header it should run nicely.

That truck is my style! :nabble_love-23x23_orig:

Except for the Light Duty part. :nabble_smiley_argh:

The Hi Output heaters had "HI OUTPUT" on the front of the heater box close to the engine. I don't see them on this one so it's probably a standard heater.

My 1980 had the heater hoses routed the same way as this truck so it looks normal to me? :nabble_anim_confused:

The Hi Output heaters had "HI OUTPUT" on the front of the heater box close to the engine. I don't see them on this one so it's probably a standard heater.

My 1980 had the heater hoses routed the same way as this truck so it looks normal to me? :nabble_anim_confused:

In addition to the wording, all the Hi Output ones I've seen have also been grey. I think that is all of 2 so not sure if that holds true across the board.

In addition to the wording, all the Hi Output ones I've seen have also been grey. I think that is all of 2 so not sure if that holds true across the board.

The 1982 I pulled the interior from for my 1980 had the Hi Output heater, but the box was definitely black. I've seen plenty of boxes fade to gray, especially in the junkyards when the hoods were left up and exposed to sunlight.

Standard heater box, yes. Same as in my '84. Another clue is that the standard box has these two protrusions sticking out of the front of it (see below). The Hi Output heater box doesn't have these as the box sticks out further. My 1980 has the Hi Output heater box and yes it is a lighter color...more like grey, or faded black...lol.

heater.jpg.a5d9d27686eb4ef183a5fe625c273c06.jpg

Standard heater box, yes. Same as in my '84. Another clue is that the standard box has these two protrusions sticking out of the front of it (see below). The Hi Output heater box doesn't have these as the box sticks out further. My 1980 has the Hi Output heater box and yes it is a lighter color...more like grey, or faded black...lol.

Ok guys, thanks. Standard heater. :nabble_smiley_good:

Here is a photo I took last year. You're right Shaun in that a lot of things, like the inner fenders turn grey with the hood up and I thought the same when I first glanced at it but it, and the other one are grey inside and out. :nabble_anim_confused:

You can tell this truck has had the hood up for quite a while though.

IMG_20190902_101507.thumb.jpg.e637bce7e78090f90802d954fbee8867.jpg

Cory - I didn't realize yours had the Hi Output. That's neat!