Bullnose Forums

1980 F150 4x4 Clean, Low Mileage Florida Truck on Ebay

It certainly is NICE! But I'm not all that fond of the brown and green combo. Or is that beige? Says the interior is tan.

Anybody recognize those inspection stickers on the windshield? That's definitely not a Florida truck unless they're from many, many years ago. I think the last time vehicles were required to carry registration/inspection stickers on the windshield in Florida was in the early 80s.

Anybody recognize those inspection stickers on the windshield? That's definitely not a Florida truck unless they're from many, many years ago. I think the last time vehicles were required to carry registration/inspection stickers on the windshield in Florida was in the early 80s.

Good eye Shaun.

I guess I assumed it was a Florida truck, but other than it being sold in Florida it doesn't actually state anywhere that it's from Florida. So many northerners go down there it's hard to say where it would be from unless somebody recognizes those stickers. I'm seen them before, but I can't remember where...somewhere in the northeast likely. A couple of them have "21" on them which would seem they are valid until next year.

Good eye Shaun.

I guess I assumed it was a Florida truck, but other than it being sold in Florida it doesn't actually state anywhere that it's from Florida. So many northerners go down there it's hard to say where it would be from unless somebody recognizes those stickers. I'm seen them before, but I can't remember where...somewhere in the northeast likely. A couple of them have "21" on them which would seem they are valid until next year.

Pennsylvania perhaps? Google returns a lot of PA inspection stickers looking similar.

Pennsylvania perhaps? Google returns a lot of PA inspection stickers looking similar.

I think Pennsylvania is a good guess as the stickers do look similar.

The vin says it has a 351M, and was built in Ontario. When I look up the vin in the Florida Motor Vehicle database, it does not recognize the vin number (the database recognizes 10 digit vins) so this truck has an out of state title or has been recently transferred to Florida and doesn't show in the database yet. Either way, not a Florida truck for sure.

I think Pennsylvania is a good guess as the stickers do look similar.

The vin says it has a 351M, and was built in Ontario. When I look up the vin in the Florida Motor Vehicle database, it does not recognize the vin number (the database recognizes 10 digit vins) so this truck has an out of state title or has been recently transferred to Florida and doesn't show in the database yet. Either way, not a Florida truck for sure.

We used to live in PA, and the red 2 on the left does look familiar.