Bullnose Forums

Bullnose Instrument & Center Bezel Decal Kits from Rdash on Ebay

Cory - You are telling me something I don't know. What is the difference between the 80 - 85 and the 85/86?

The radios. The decal kit is for a center bezel for the old style radio with knobs. Wouldn't fit 1985-1986.

Unless I'm missing something...they wouldn't fit the 1986 bezel I have here. I have one for an '83 but I'd have to dig it out (with a ladder...lol).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to contact him, Cory. Maybe you can send him your '86 radio bezel. And if so, I may have an 80 - 84 bezel if needed.

I tried. He has his Ebay page set up so that you cannot contact him (or her).

The instrument bezel decals look correct, but the center bezel ones I don't know. The 1985-1986 ones wouldn't be easy with the contours around the radio opening.

I think you need to contact him, Cory. Maybe you can send him your '86 radio bezel. And if so, I may have an 80 - 84 bezel if needed.

I tried. He has his Ebay page set up so that you cannot contact him (or her).

The instrument bezel decals look correct, but the center bezel ones I don't know. The 1985-1986 ones wouldn't be easy with the contours around the radio opening.

I went through the "contact the seller" process and sent him this note:

The members on the Bullnose Forum are very interested in your kits for the 1980 - 86 Ford trucks. But we would like to talk to you about some issues that we think we are seeing with them. Is there a way to contact you? You can see what we are talking about in this thread: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Bullnose-Instrument-amp-Center-Bezel-Decal-Kits-from-Rdash-on-Ebay-td82741.html#a82780 (I hope it will come through.)

The members on the Bullnose Forum are very interested in your kits for the 1980 - 86 Ford trucks. But we would like to talk to you about some issues that we think we are seeing with them. Is there a way to contact you? You can see what we are talking about in this thread: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Bullnose-Instrument-amp-Center-Bezel-Decal-Kits-from-Rdash-on-Ebay-td82741.html#a82780 (I hope it will come through.)

No phone but there is a chat. Otherwise it's email.

https://www.rvinyl.com/Contact

Cool. That option doesn't work for me, so I assume it is turned off for international customers. It also shows no shipping to Canada. Pretty common, I'm used to that lol.

I got this email back:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please let us know how we can assist and provide any information needed. You can do so in your reply to this email.

Thank you,

Collet M

Rvinyl Customer Support

So what do we want to ask? Something like this?

We are 1980 - 86 Ford truck enthusiasts and are very excited to see that you are making a kit to overlay the instrument and radio bezels for these truck. But from what we can see the radio bezel pattern wouldn't appear to work for the 1980 - 84 trucks, which have the Ford-specific radios. And from what we see the radio bezel pattern won't work with 1985/86 radios that are single DIN style.

What bezel did you use to create the decal? We have bezels we can send you if that would help.

Help me word it, guys!

I got this email back:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please let us know how we can assist and provide any information needed. You can do so in your reply to this email.

Thank you,

Collet M

Rvinyl Customer Support

So what do we want to ask? Something like this?

We are 1980 - 86 Ford truck enthusiasts and are very excited to see that you are making a kit to overlay the instrument and radio bezels for these truck. But from what we can see the radio bezel pattern wouldn't appear to work for the 1980 - 84 trucks, which have the Ford-specific radios. And from what we see the radio bezel pattern won't work with 1985/86 radios that are single DIN style.

What bezel did you use to create the decal? We have bezels we can send you if that would help.

Help me word it, guys!

Just what you have there Gary is great.