Bullnose Forums

carpet from Stock Interiors.com

That part is a Support (Front Carpet). Yeah, intuitive, right?

I put the info about it on a little-used page at Documentation/Interior/Carpet. But here are the part numbers:

Note that it says "80/85", which suggests the '86 trucks didn't get them. And the Illustration section follows right along with that saying "80/85".

So, anyone with an '86 that has carpet? Do you have one of those?

I got Trucky's carpet from stock interiors. It was easy to install, all of the bolt holes and cut outs are well marked. It has settled and straightened out since the photo was taken. My truck just had the vinyl mat. I installed the Kilmat peel and stick insulation prior to putting the carpet down. This made a huge difference in how loud the cab was going down the road.

Glad I saw the note about the bracket!

carpet.jpg.86f6ff920ce2a76acf1add6d653a7dbb.jpg

I got Trucky's carpet from stock interiors. It was easy to install, all of the bolt holes and cut outs are well marked. It has settled and straightened out since the photo was taken. My truck just had the vinyl mat. I installed the Kilmat peel and stick insulation prior to putting the carpet down. This made a huge difference in how loud the cab was going down the road.

Glad I saw the note about the bracket!

Great, thanks for the info and shareing. I see everywhere it says that it may have to be trimmed to fit. Did any of you have to do any trimming? In my case may not be so bad as i want to keep the carpet underlayment if i can

Great, thanks for the info and shareing. I see everywhere it says that it may have to be trimmed to fit. Did any of you have to do any trimming? In my case may not be so bad as i want to keep the carpet underlayment if i can

I don't remember doing any cutting around the sides, but obviously plenty around the transmission, which you won't need to do.