Bullnose Forums

carpet from Stock Interiors.com

Just got my samples for carpet for Brutus from stockinteriors.com. The color matches dead on, and it seams these people cam do that extra plush carpet i have in my ranchero. Has anybody used them? I'm not sure if this is the same carpet you can get at rockauto or not, its a bit more expensive, about 20 bucks more.

I'd be surprised if it's not from ACC, the manufacturer of the carpet available on Rockauto, LMC etc. Get it wherever it's cheapest... Probably Rockauto, they also have the plush option.

RockAuto was the cheapest I found. Mass backed/Essex. Great quality and fit. ACC brand.

RockAuto was the cheapest I found. Mass backed/Essex. Great quality and fit. ACC brand.

Yes, RockAuto for the best price. I did quite the search before I handed information over to the wife for a hopeful Christmas present. She doesn't know it, but I accidentally spied it in her Christmas stash. Hard to hide that big box. I'll act totally surprised when I open it....LOL!

Yes, RockAuto for the best price. I did quite the search before I handed information over to the wife for a hopeful Christmas present. She doesn't know it, but I accidentally spied it in her Christmas stash. Hard to hide that big box. I'll act totally surprised when I open it....LOL!

LOL! My Hella fog light box sat around for a while so I finally asked if she really wanted to wrap it. :nabble_smiley_evil:

You should search the salvage yards for the 'bracket' behind the seat if you don't already have one. The carpet is molded to accommodate it and the fit is poor without it. Enjoy the unwrapping!:nabble_smiley_good:

You should search the salvage yards for the 'bracket' behind the seat if you don't already have one. The carpet is molded to accommodate it and the fit is poor without it. Enjoy the unwrapping!:nabble_smiley_good:

Rob, thank you! Was not aware of any bracket back there but then my truck came with the rubber flooring. Can I bother you for pictures?

Rob, thank you! Was not aware of any bracket back there but then my truck came with the rubber flooring. Can I bother you for pictures?

IMG_3750.jpg.7878290d48b4fdeea20cae092181c75f.jpg

If I hadn't tried to conform the carpet to the contours without the bracket, it would be flat on top.

IMG_3752.jpg.63b2acf7b612b85f91f8f4a7244b420d.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg.6f7c27fe23e49f4264318b4fcdaeda4f.jpg

Sorry, I haven't got a picture of it outside the truck, but you'll know it when you see it. You should find it in any regular cab with a carpet. Not sure about the others.

If I hadn't tried to conform the carpet to the contours without the bracket, it would be flat on top.

Sorry, I haven't got a picture of it outside the truck, but you'll know it when you see it. You should find it in any regular cab with a carpet. Not sure about the others.

That part is a Support (Front Carpet). Yeah, intuitive, right?

I put the info about it on a little-used page at Documentation/Interior/Carpet. But here are the part numbers:

support-front-carpet-part-numbers_orig.thumb.jpg.ef2214bc1a8ce543673fa31bb5fd4fab.jpg

Note that it says "80/85", which suggests the '86 trucks didn't get them. And the Illustration section follows right along with that saying "80/85".

So, anyone with an '86 that has carpet? Do you have one of those?