Bullnose Forums

Dash pads [$419.95 to $469.95] - USA 1 Interiors / factory colors

Nice, only problem is 81-82 Blue is that the dark blue or the light blue. Ive seen my dark blue exterior on my '82 listed as a '83 year color on paint chips but not on '82 and my interior is the same dark metallic blue.

Shame they dont have a preview option for each color so you can see which one is which.

Nice... but waaay out of my current budget, lol. At least somebody still has the tooling and is making parts, like with the Dennis Carpenter door panels. Probably a labor intensive process, which is probably part of the cost.

Don't see the gray/charcoal color my 1984 is listed... but hopefully I'll be getting some of the aforementioned door panels for Christmas, so I'll have to find the right paint/dye for such anyway.

Nice... but waaay out of my current budget, lol. At least somebody still has the tooling and is making parts, like with the Dennis Carpenter door panels. Probably a labor intensive process, which is probably part of the cost.

Don't see the gray/charcoal color my 1984 is listed... but hopefully I'll be getting some of the aforementioned door panels for Christmas, so I'll have to find the right paint/dye for such anyway.

The panels Dennis-Carpenter have are made off the original ford tooling. The ones I bought from him have the same exact ford part number on the back of them as my door panels they just come in black only. The dash pad I think is the same way but I am not sure but up till now they were only white or black for $420. For $470 to come already dyed in the color which hopefully is better dye, I think I would gladly pay the extra money.

• 3 months later...

The panels Dennis-Carpenter have are made off the original ford tooling. The ones I bought from him have the same exact ford part number on the back of them as my door panels they just come in black only. The dash pad I think is the same way but I am not sure but up till now they were only white or black for $420. For $470 to come already dyed in the color which hopefully is better dye, I think I would gladly pay the extra money.

i know older thread, but bite the bullit and orderd,a tan one for the 83i don't like the looks of the coverly what do they say you only live once