Bullnose Forums

New Test Forum Is UP!

Gary Lewis

Thanks, Dane. I timed loading the first post of Big Blue's Transformation thread on here and it took 8 seconds. On the Lightsail servers it took 2 seconds, or maybe a bit less.

I just tried and this came up:

NEW BULLNOSE TEST FORUM

DO NOT TRY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM! THE JOINING PROCESS IS BROKEN AT THE MOMENT AND YOUR REQUEST WILL BE LOST!

Further, any posts in this forum will be lost. It is just for testing purposes!

Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum

I just tried and this came up:

NEW BULLNOSE TEST FORUM

DO NOT TRY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM! THE JOINING PROCESS IS BROKEN AT THE MOMENT AND YOUR REQUEST WILL BE LOST!

Further, any posts in this forum will be lost. It is just for testing purposes!

Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum

Yes, I put that on the one that is embedded on the website. On the one in the link I called it the Bullnose TEST Forum and put:

his is just for testing purposes. You cannot request to become a member as the joining process is broken. And any posts on here will be lost when we upload the latest backup from the production forum.

So just test this one out and let us know how it works.

The issue is that if people try to join we won't get email notification thereof. Nor will they get the email they need to get in order to prove ownership of the email address they used. So there's no way to join. But people might try.

Until we get the issue of not being able to log on to the one in the menu above, please use this one: http://bullnose-enthusiasts-forum.7.gabbleforum.org/