Bullnose Forums

Member's Map?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a fun few days and more to come unfortunately. The pond was empty before the storm down here. I estimate 500,000 gallons of water.

Last pic is what it looks like down here in NC and SC. Lots of this.

Wow! My cousin lives in Hartsville. Will they be having similar problems?

• 1 year later...

Morning,

New member here, Please add me to the map. Seattle WA and I can help as well but new to fords and broncos so have more questions than answers right now!!. The site has been a huge help in learning, it is a great resource. Thanks

Morning,

New member here, Please add me to the map. Seattle WA and I can help as well but new to fords and broncos so have more questions than answers right now!!. The site has been a huge help in learning, it is a great resource. Thanks

Morning. You are now on the map. But I hope you'll do as asked in the email "Please read the guidelines, below my signature, and then click on this link to say that you agree to adhere to them: I agree to adhere to the guidelines. You will then be taken to the New Members Start Here folder where we ask you to start a new thread/topic in that folder about yourself and your truck."

Why is that important? Because all members are required to adhere to the guidelines. Those that won't have been banned, and we do not want that to happen to you. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And, glad the site is helping. That's the intent! :nabble_smiley_grin:

Morning. You are now on the map. But I hope you'll do as asked in the email "Please read the guidelines, below my signature, and then click on this link to say that you agree to adhere to them: I agree to adhere to the guidelines. You will then be taken to the New Members Start Here folder where we ask you to start a new thread/topic in that folder about yourself and your truck."

Why is that important? Because all members are required to adhere to the guidelines. Those that won't have been banned, and we do not want that to happen to you. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And, glad the site is helping. That's the intent! :nabble_smiley_grin:

Gary, I don't know if you ever did put me on the map. If you haven't, then go a head and do so. Dewey AZ.

Also, you can put me on the list of folks willing to go look at/for parts or what ever in Yavapai county AZ.