Bullnose Forums

Member's Map?

Also, Cory/Rembrant is the only one that explicitly said to add him to the willing to help list.

I won't be much help to anybody in my location, but anything is possible. Call it a gesture;).

It's like calling something Gluten free when there was never any Gluten to begin with...lol.

You may be surprised - Vince is in Mall Bay, Newfoundland. I won't put him on the map until he gives me the green light, but he's listed in the Participants thread - including location.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Cory/Rembrant is the only one that explicitly said to add him to the willing to help list.

I won't be much help to anybody in my location, but anything is possible. Call it a gesture;).

It's like calling something Gluten free when there was never any Gluten to begin with...lol.

Works for me!

Ashford CT

Works for me!

Ashford CT

Ron - You are literally on the map.

All - I'm now questioning the Willing To Help bit. It seems to say that those that don't sign up for that aren't willing to help, and I don't think that is the case. They may just be reluctant to volunteer since they don't know what they'll get into.

What if we left that bit off and made everyone equal? We could always click on the marker and then email them and ask. Maybe they can help, depending on what it is and what they have going on, and maybe they can't. But it won't hurt to ask as they can always say "I'm sorry, but I can't."

Also, I put the map on a page on the website so you don't have to look for the link. It is on Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. I might also be able to put it in the Resources tab, but the one above is dynamic, meaning if I make a change it'll show up on that page. But I'm not sure that'll be true of one in the Resources tab.

Thoughts?

Ron - You are literally on the map.

All - I'm now questioning the Willing To Help bit. It seems to say that those that don't sign up for that aren't willing to help, and I don't think that is the case. They may just be reluctant to volunteer since they don't know what they'll get into.

What if we left that bit off and made everyone equal? We could always click on the marker and then email them and ask. Maybe they can help, depending on what it is and what they have going on, and maybe they can't. But it won't hurt to ask as they can always say "I'm sorry, but I can't."

Also, I put the map on a page on the website so you don't have to look for the link. It is on Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. I might also be able to put it in the Resources tab, but the one above is dynamic, meaning if I make a change it'll show up on that page. But I'm not sure that'll be true of one in the Resources tab.

Thoughts?

I had the exact same thoughts Gary.

Thanks. I've edited that post to add the bit about where I put the map, so don't miss that, Nathan. And, do you want the map to show Nathaniel or Nathan?

Nathaniel is fine......I really don't care....just don't call me late for dinner. ;)