Bullnose Forums

Member's Map?

Gary, I don't know if you ever did put me on the map. If you haven't, then go a head and do so. Dewey AZ.

Also, you can put me on the list of folks willing to go look at/for parts or what ever in Yavapai county AZ.

Steve - I'm sorry. I didn't realize you weren't on there. But you are now, assuming that I got the right place. Please go look.

As for willing to help, we dispensed with color coding long ago and everybody gets the same green.

See what you think.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve - I'm sorry. I didn't realize you weren't on there. But you are now, assuming that I got the right place. Please go look.

As for willing to help, we dispensed with color coding long ago and everybody gets the same green.

See what you think.

Dewey-Humbolt is a couple of miles down the road, that's close enough for the government I used to work for...……..lol:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig::nabble_smiley_whistling:

Dewey-Humbolt is a couple of miles down the road, that's close enough for the government I used to work for...……..lol:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig::nabble_smiley_whistling:

We don't want people pulling up to the front door, so close is just about right. :nabble_smiley_good:

• 3 weeks later...