Bullnose Forums

Rear axle stabilizer bar assembly [don't know if this will work for 1980 - 1986?]

I wish I could answer that question definitively. But my MPC stops at 1989 so I can't compare part numbers with Bullnose trucks. Sorry! Wish I could.

I don’t know about the F250-f350 rear bars but the F150 and Bronco bars are all the same from 1980-1996. All that changed were the mounting brackets for the 9” and 8.8 rear diffs.

If you guys know the similarities of the diffs used in the F250-F350 trucks then that should basically tell you if the bars were interchangeable.

I don’t know about the F250-f350 rear bars but the F150 and Bronco bars are all the same from 1980-1996. All that changed were the mounting brackets for the 9” and 8.8 rear diffs.

If you guys know the similarities of the diffs used in the F250-F350 trucks then that should basically tell you if the bars were interchangeable.

That's for a 10.25 Sterling, and I don't think they changed from when they were introduced in '85 until well into the 90's.

That's for a 10.25 Sterling, and I don't think they changed from when they were introduced in '85 until well into the 90's.

Only thing that changed on the Sterling that I've heard about was the upgraded pinion on the aeronose trucks. The semi-float Sterling I have looks just like a full-float sterling with exception to everything outside of the backing plates so I don't see why it wouldn't work on all 1985-1997 Sterling SRW axles at the least.