Bullnose Forum

I WANT YOUR TRUCK!

Machspeed

Yeah, I knew a title like that would get your attention! Do not open this and fail to respond!!!

Seriously, I’d like to acquire all our Bullnose members/owners 80-86 F150’s and Broncos for our Truck of the month contest. I’d like four pictures, two exterior, one interior, and one engine picture for each truck profile if possible. I would also like a story on your truck. If you entered the 2020 Virtual Truck show, you already have most of what I would want and really, if you're content with what is in there, just need your permission to build a profile on your truck. If you did not enter the virtual show and are curious about the story, I encourage to read through some of those stories.

That said, you can send your pictures and story to me at the following email address: aquamach@yahoo.com

If you have questions or needs, don’t hesitate to contact me either through this thread or the above email.

Thanks,

John

Ok, you are on. Tomorrow is to be a pretty day, so I'll get BB out and take some pics. Promise!

As for the story, do you want more than what was in the virtual show entry?

Whatever you want, Gary. Basically, whatever you think will interest others and make them vote for your truck.

Whatever you want, Gary. Basically, whatever you think will interest others and make them vote for your truck.

John - Do you have a format you want to use? What about a limit on the number of characters?

I just looked at Big Blue's show entry and it is mainly bullet points. Are you wanting prose?

I'm just trying to see what you are thinking we should do.

John - Do you have a format you want to use? What about a limit on the number of characters?

I just looked at Big Blue's show entry and it is mainly bullet points. Are you wanting prose?

OK. Well, she really isn't pretty but if you need anything let me know.

Morning Gary. My hope is to post three entries in each TOM contest. With each entry, I want to post four pictures, two exterior, one interior, and one engine. A paragraph on the truck would be nice. Something that connects you to the truck, a personal touch so to speak....i.e how long you've had the truck, how you acquired it, what interests you about it, and what you intend to do with it. If you have an interesting story, put it in. I'd like this to be as much about the owner as it is the truck. Putting a bunch of mod stuff in, may be too much, let the pictures do that for you.

To those of you whom have already sent me things, thank you. I got them but have been incredibly busy this weekend.

Morning Gary. My hope is to post three entries in each TOM contest. With each entry, I want to post four pictures, two exterior, one interior, and one engine. A paragraph on the truck would be nice. Something that connects you to the truck, a personal touch so to speak....i.e how long you've had the truck, how you acquired it, what interests you about it, and what you intend to do with it. If you have an interesting story, put it in. I'd like this to be as much about the owner as it is the truck. Putting a bunch of mod stuff in, may be too much, let the pictures do that for you.

To those of you whom have already sent me things, thank you. I got them but have been incredibly busy this weekend.

John - I sent you a bunch of pics in an email just now. But I suggest that you ask people to limit the size of the pics to less than 1 Mb as otherwise you'll have to edit them to be able to post them. And, they need to be properly oriented so you don't have to do that either.

As for the write up, I'll take a stab at it later today. But you let me know what you think and we can iterate on it to get it the way you envision.

John - I sent you a bunch of pics in an email just now. But I suggest that you ask people to limit the size of the pics to less than 1 Mb as otherwise you'll have to edit them to be able to post them. And, they need to be properly oriented so you don't have to do that either.

As for the write up, I'll take a stab at it later today. But you let me know what you think and we can iterate on it to get it the way you envision.

Sent...thank you

John - I sent a draft writeup. Hope you are getting the emails?