Bullnose Forums

Old Memories Hanging Around

By the way, currently driving "Old Red III":

She replaced "Old Red II":

...who replaced "Old Red":

Wish I'd taken pictures of my trucks in the early years.

I have old parts and pieces and pictures kickin' around my garage as well.

My old 1980 F100 Custom Flareside pictured below in 1994. I bought that truck in 1992 when I was 20 or so and I abused it terribly...lol.

80f100side.jpeg.6f8d6ea64ac865f52ef63305b95620b9.jpeg

I sure wish that I had taken more pictures of it back then, but old film cameras weren't in our pockets every day like mobile phones are now.

I sure did love that truck.

I have old parts and pieces and pictures kickin' around my garage as well.

My old 1980 F100 Custom Flareside pictured below in 1994. I bought that truck in 1992 when I was 20 or so and I abused it terribly...lol.

I sure wish that I had taken more pictures of it back then, but old film cameras weren't in our pockets every day like mobile phones are now.

I sure did love that truck.

I LOVE sharing old pictures. I believe this is from 1990 or 91. Truck still looks the same today. This machine is what got me into these old girls.

image618.jpg.0a42692a0149e176ce2b4483a5f0fe4a.jpg

I LOVE sharing old pictures. I believe this is from 1990 or 91. Truck still looks the same today. This machine is what got me into these old girls.

I moved to the US in 2006, so I have very little that pre dates that, despite being in my mid forties.

The wife does though, I met her 6 months before I moved here.

The oldest things I own are the first couch and coffee table I bought when I moved here, we still have them.

This may be why I have an appreciation for well kept older items, like my bang and olufsen record player I got on eBay and the bullnoses on the driveway.