Bullnose Forums

Project Ferdinand

nlongo33

Carb ordered thanks for the advice

Trailer princess :nabble_smiley_thinking:

IMG_5809.jpg.d4fc58c5875a55d60c7f95b57dadea15.jpg

Awaiting at body shop...2 weeks :nabble_anim_jump:

IMG_5821.jpg.84a185f9aea3faa404af625683ac5f4e.jpg

sure enough unload it from trailer shifter loosened up and she gets stuck in gear...lol fixedish for now, has some knock off floor shift conversion from the three on the tree....my buddy has a nice hurst one he is going to donate to Cam

Trailer princess :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Awaiting at body shop...2 weeks :nabble_anim_jump:

sure enough unload it from trailer shifter loosened up and she gets stuck in gear...lol fixedish for now, has some knock off floor shift conversion from the three on the tree....my buddy has a nice hurst one he is going to donate to Cam

He's going to be SOOOOO proud! :nabble_anim_claps:

Hope you'll be giving up progress reports as the work is done.

• 2 weeks later...

He's going to be SOOOOO proud! :nabble_anim_claps:

Hope you'll be giving up progress reports as the work is done.

still in body shop hopefully next week or so weather has slowed progress a bit....

working on a bench in some down time...base will be using leaf springs out of parts truck,,,,,,think about a quarter elliptical set up, plywood is just flopped on it ...thats actually wood i had lying around for the T

IMG_5902.jpg.43c400e4ff487a0f04016137906ebbe9.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg.20e827d12c23414c3d74e257d93d1651.jpg

wood on model t almost done cage work this weekend

IMG_5862.jpg.f03c877385ec5fd40959e8066d4b9e58.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg.20acd6371ebac426dd026b1374255ff7.jpg

still in body shop hopefully next week or so weather has slowed progress a bit....

working on a bench in some down time...base will be using leaf springs out of parts truck,,,,,,think about a quarter elliptical set up, plywood is just flopped on it ...thats actually wood i had lying around for the T

wood on model t almost done cage work this weekend

Love the bench, Nick. Well done! :nabble_smiley_good:

And the T is coming along nicely. Do you have a thread on it? you welcome to do so if you want.

Oh no! That's how mine started. 12 months later I still didn't have my truck!:nabble_smiley_argh::nabble_smiley_cry::nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: I can laugh about it now...

But I think you said you know the body guy, so hopefully your experience will be better!:nabble_smiley_good:

Oh no! That's how mine started. 12 months later I still didn't have my truck!:nabble_smiley_argh::nabble_smiley_cry::nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: I can laugh about it now...

But I think you said you know the body guy, so hopefully your experience will be better!:nabble_smiley_good:

that was my dodge this summer...my other buddies place gave it to him 2 weeks before my birthday said id have it back for my birthday mid june and didnt get it back till mid august...only positive he let me work on it at his shop so i was able to clean and paint frame...ect

seth told me 2 weeks in painters talk thats at least a month...lol

that was my dodge this summer...my other buddies place gave it to him 2 weeks before my birthday said id have it back for my birthday mid june and didnt get it back till mid august...only positive he let me work on it at his shop so i was able to clean and paint frame...ect

seth told me 2 weeks in painters talk thats at least a month...lol

They have a different understanding of time....