Bullnose Forums

Newer bench seat

Assuming bench to bench you've got a few years you can pull from (until cab change). Have a 94 bench in my 80.

Is there a specific year you are looking at?

If bolting the belt to the cab, what is gained by swapping benches?

Others may have ideas but adding seatbelts in new locations is territory I shy away from.

IF I was looking into adding a seat belt where one wasn't designed for and tested, I would talk to some local roll cage builders.

Assuming bench to bench you've got a few years you can pull from (until cab change). Have a 94 bench in my 80.

Is there a specific year you are looking at?

If bolting the belt to the cab, what is gained by swapping benches?

Others may have ideas but adding seatbelts in new locations is territory I shy away from.

IF I was looking into adding a seat belt where one wasn't designed for and tested, I would talk to some local roll cage builders.

I’m thinking 09 and newer. Because they have head protection for the middle person.

This one has the seat belts in the center bench already connected.

Gotcha. So quite a bit newer. Just went outside and looked at a 2015 Supercab. Don't think I've ever lifted the center console up or even knew it had a shoulder belt.

Can't recall reading about anyone installing one of those in our trucks. I can get measurements from mine if needed.

Gotcha. So quite a bit newer. Just went outside and looked at a 2015 Supercab. Don't think I've ever lifted the center console up or even knew it had a shoulder belt.

Can't recall reading about anyone installing one of those in our trucks. I can get measurements from mine if needed.

Hmmmm, put Blue's seats in Big Blue? :nabble_smiley_evil: