Bullnose Forums

Woodgrain horn cover with speed control [E1TZ-13A805-A] - NOS [relisted?]

Sometimes I forget you're retired, and I also forget to look at the timestamps on posts. :nabble_anim_blbl:

I agree on the bricknose wheel being far from eye candy, but if it allows you a better view of the gauges, it's worth it.

LOL! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

But I thank you anyway.

And I agree, they ain't pretty. But then I'm not doing Big Blue to be pretty. Instead, functional.

Thanks, Frank. You are saying you think it looks good on Big Blue, but you don't want one on your truck. Right?

Yes, but because I have to reach through the steering wheel to operate the light and wiper switches. Because of injuries to my elbow in the wreck 10 years ago, I can't reach them with my left arm.

Oh, I think I understand. Sorry for your injuries!

No worries, I thank God every day I survived and I have much more than the five percent use of my left arm and hand that the doctor predicted. It's not by any means close to the way it was before but at least I do still have it and can use it.

No worries, I thank God every day I survived and I have much more than the five percent use of my left arm and hand that the doctor predicted. It's not by any means close to the way it was before but at least I do still have it and can use it.

We all have a lot to be thankful for, and some of us more than others. I'm glad you have that perspective. :nabble_smiley_good: