Bullnose Forums

Woodgrain horn cover with speed control [E1TZ-13A805-A] - NOS [relisted?]

Yep, probably relisted. Pretty, and pretty expensive. But those things wear so a NOS one would be wonderful.

Speaking of horn covers w/speed control, it dawned on me that I "need" to find a black one to compliment the black instrument & radio bezels, awa the black dash and headliner. No hurry at all, and I've spent enough lately to want to push this off for a while, but if you find one please let me know. Doesn't have to be NOS as the black ones probably don't wear like the others.

Yep, probably relisted. Pretty, and pretty expensive. But those things wear so a NOS one would be wonderful.

Speaking of horn covers w/speed control, it dawned on me that I "need" to find a black one to compliment the black instrument & radio bezels, awa the black dash and headliner. No hurry at all, and I've spent enough lately to want to push this off for a while, but if you find one please let me know. Doesn't have to be NOS as the black ones probably don't wear like the others.

I don't think I've ever seen a tan one like this before but still with rosewood. Application?

Gary - do you have a photo of the kind you are looking for? Struggling to picture a black one with cruise.

I don't think I've ever seen a tan one like this before but still with rosewood. Application?

Gary - do you have a photo of the kind you are looking for? Struggling to picture a black one with cruise.

I don't have a pic, Scott. Nor have I seen one. But it looks to me like E7TZ 13A805-B would work. Yes?

horn-pad-xls.thumb.jpg.6c7faac9df4956a5362e167856562281.jpg

With that one being 87 I am guessing the 'A' frame refers to the newer design:

Well, would you look at that! I think I have one of those in the attic off Huck. It will work, right?

It doesn't look "Bullnose", but has a real advantage that the way it drops down might make reading the aftermarket gauges and the AFR meter far easier.

If it'll work I may put it on to see what I think.

Well, would you look at that! I think I have one of those in the attic off Huck. It will work, right?

It doesn't look "Bullnose", but has a real advantage that the way it drops down might make reading the aftermarket gauges and the AFR meter far easier.

If it'll work I may put it on to see what I think.

That's a really good point on seeing the gauges.

My understanding is that you could use the wheel up until 91 on the bullnose column. Didn't Nick and George have this setup? If so, they may be aware of any gotchas.

That's a really good point on seeing the gauges.

My understanding is that you could use the wheel up until 91 on the bullnose column. Didn't Nick and George have this setup? If so, they may be aware of any gotchas.

I think I'll give it a try if it is in decent shape. Not sure I like the more "modern" look, but it sure is hard to read the extra gauges, and if it helps with that it might be worth it. And, it isn't like it can't be reversed.

And, thinking of a black Bullnose one, I don't think it would be too hard to sand a Bullnose one down and paint it black. Maybe use that SEM texture and then their different black paint?

I think I'll give it a try if it is in decent shape. Not sure I like the more "modern" look, but it sure is hard to read the extra gauges, and if it helps with that it might be worth it. And, it isn't like it can't be reversed.

And, thinking of a black Bullnose one, I don't think it would be too hard to sand a Bullnose one down and paint it black. Maybe use that SEM texture and then their different black paint?

If you would like I can take a picture of my truck looking down at the gauges as I still have a bricknose wheel installed on my column.