Bullnose Forums

Truck Of The Month Continued

Machspeed

Hey friends, if you've been following along, you're familiar with our discussion on changing up the Truck Of The Month(TOM) Contest. Basically, going to create a folder and file members trucks within it. Every month I will select three trucks for entry. Entries will be selected by me based off the truck and story behind it.

That being said, I want to post up four pictures of each entry. Two good exterior pictures, an interior picture and an engine bay picture. I also would like a good story on the truck. Tells us about your truck.....how you acquired it, how long you've had it, why you like it, what's special about it, what you intend to do with it, etc.

Those whom entered the virtual 2020 truck show, you have things I can use and I may not need anything else. I will be contacting you first for permission to enter your file and submit for TOM. Please look for that email in the weeks to come and anything you want to add or change for submission.

Be advised the new contest may take a couple of months, as I need to acquire the applicants. As such, we will continue with the TOM as we have in the past until the folder is completed.

My hope in changing things up here is to bring us closer together as a group by getting to know each other better through association of our trucks. Also, to make this contest more fun and bring new life to it. I have a thing or two I want to add to it for further discussion, but for now this is it.