Bullnose Forums

198? F350 4x4 Diesel Oregon

I would steer clear based on the fact that it's got an F150 cab on an F350 frame. I wonder what the title shows. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

As long as it shows it as an F150 I wouldn't be bothered by it. Cab swaps are pretty common around here - I had one all lined up before I shipped Camano in from Dane's neck of the woods. Just sold that cab and title a couple weeks ago actually to a guy doing the same.

It's definitely something a prospective buyer should inquire about though as if done wrong, could lead to a hassle.

As long as it shows it as an F150 I wouldn't be bothered by it. Cab swaps are pretty common around here - I had one all lined up before I shipped Camano in from Dane's neck of the woods. Just sold that cab and title a couple weeks ago actually to a guy doing the same.

It's definitely something a prospective buyer should inquire about though as if done wrong, could lead to a hassle.

That’s why I agree, I’ve had good luck with the DMV here and not so good luck, depends on who you get sometimes.