Bullnose Forums

FTE ownership

I essentially pretty well left FTE after Internet Brands bought them. arbitrarily changed the signature rules even though I was a paying member. I went there a bit until Gary started this forum, I think I have been there 3 times since then and each was from receiving an email on a post to a thread I was involved in.

I essentially pretty well left FTE after Internet Brands bought them. arbitrarily changed the signature rules even though I was a paying member. I went there a bit until Gary started this forum, I think I have been there 3 times since then and each was from receiving an email on a post to a thread I was involved in.

It's a shame. The Founding Fathers never envisioned our levels of idiocracy and legislative capture. Only huge teams of corporate liars can now navigate all the various legal codes needed to succeed and grow beyond a small business level. Midsize success stories encounter regulatory troubles, founders get tired and bought out by big fish inc. Lather rinse repeat.

It's a shame. The Founding Fathers never envisioned our levels of idiocracy and legislative capture. Only huge teams of corporate liars can now navigate all the various legal codes needed to succeed and grow beyond a small business level. Midsize success stories encounter regulatory troubles, founders get tired and bought out by big fish inc. Lather rinse repeat.

Aren't we thankful that here in America, we have choices! :nabble_smiley_good: