Bullnose Forums

1991 Ford Bronco Silver Anniversary

Very nice truck. But I'm not sold on the stripes. I realize that was the silver anniversary package, but .... However, for that price for such a clean truck I'll bet they'd grow on me.

I've never seen a Silver Anniversary Bronco with stripes. So either that's a SUPER rare option, or it's an aftermarket add-on that detracts from this specific Bronco. But that's my opinion.

I've never seen a Silver Anniversary Bronco with stripes. So either that's a SUPER rare option, or it's an aftermarket add-on that detracts from this specific Bronco. But that's my opinion.

Good point, Shaun. I'm looking at images online and don't see the stripes either. I think they uglify an already less than pretty truck as I'm not a fan of the Bricknose front end. (Sorry, Jim.)

Here's one at Bronco Graveyard:

M113048565.jpg.a25991d74def8edf3f1a1aece2d5acd3.jpg

Here's one on eBay:

s-l500.jpg.77adb1a9d71295dfcdd519720a6d5f74.jpg

Good point, Shaun. I'm looking at images online and don't see the stripes either. I think they uglify an already less than pretty truck as I'm not a fan of the Bricknose front end. (Sorry, Jim.)

Here's one at Bronco Graveyard:

Here's one on eBay:

In good shape, I definitely don’t like the stripes. I’m not a big red fan either, just a bit too much red for me.

Nice that it is preserved.