Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

What day was I supposed to read this and then see pics "this afternoon"? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Sorry about that. Had a change of plan and ended up not going anywhere.

Here is an end of night photo, post grilling, drinking and firepit in the backyard... no Bronco, just the F150

615E33CB-7B7C-48E9-8943-3D2504B4C7D0.jpeg.4f8fbaa8a5f002a3a7e3c83587e37f50.jpeg

I am away from work this week so real pics will come next weekend..

That's a possiblity! But, that makes me wonder. His wife's from GB and would drive on the left and the lady from Germany would drive on the right. But which side would the dog drive on? :nabble_smiley_grin:

The center? :nabble_anim_confused:

Haha!! The dog is too precious to drive, he just likes hanging out the back!

Electric mirrors half work, not something i will spend time on for a while..

Here is an end of night photo, post grilling, drinking and firepit in the backyard... no Bronco, just the F150

Could we get a definition of "next weekend"? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Seriously though, it appears you are showing the lady from Germany a good time. And, by the way, where's she from in Germany?

• 2 weeks later...

Could we get a definition of "next weekend"? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Seriously though, it appears you are showing the lady from Germany a good time. And, by the way, where's she from in Germany?

Foul weather stopped play....

• 4 weeks later...

So "next weekend" apparently means whenever Mother Nature causes the sky to be blue? What about the lady from Germany - is she still there?

8226BCEE-7817-43AE-BEFB-C8C3BDE67B93.thumb.jpeg.8676a8a13be93b328554df5cac41b4a5.jpegYeah, so apologies on that one! The German has gone home. The Bronco is now daily driver status...

Small updates..

Got the hub covers for the front 4wd hubs

Found a nice 1985 f150 being scrapped so picked up A pillars, main dash, kick panels.... and i have the paint for them!

And a pic for interest... note the new front hub cover!

8226BCEE-7817-43AE-BEFB-C8C3BDE67B93.jpeg.63de8f99eef96bb2ca4956851d6e6ad4.jpegYeah, so apologies on that one! The German has gone home. The Bronco is now daily driver status...

Small updates..

Got the hub covers for the front 4wd hubs

Found a nice 1985 f150 being scrapped so picked up A pillars, main dash, kick panels.... and i have the paint for them!

And a pic for interest... note the new front hub cover!

Apparently that image is too big to display w/o resizing, so here 'tis as "big". I see the center hub covers, but don't understand "hun". Can you explain?

Anyway, the Bronco looks good! And congrat's on scoring the bits from the '85.

8226BCEE-7817-43AE-BEFB-C8C3BDE67B93.jpeg.63de8f99eef96bb2ca4956851d6e6ad4.jpeg

Apparently that image is too big to display w/o resizing, so here 'tis as "big". I see the center hub covers, but don't understand "hun". Can you explain?

Anyway, the Bronco looks good! And congrat's on scoring the bits from the '85.

Hun was a typo! Ment to be hub...

Nearly have enough money for the new tires too, so hopefully in a few weeks they will go on!