Bullnose Forums

Willing To Help Thread

I've created a new thread: Resources/Willing To Help. As it explains, the idea is to help an active fellow Bullnose Forum member by checking something out for him/her that requires boots on the ground.

Note the use of the term "active". I don't know how to quantify that, but my intent is to suggest that just because someone becomes a member doesn't mean that we should drop everything and go check something out for them on their first day. But it is up to each volunteer to determine what "active" means to them.

In any event, if you are interested in helping please respond in that thread and I'll add your name and details in the first post.

Cool idea Gary. One thing I've done in the past is create a Member Map on Google Maps. Google has a "My Map" feature that allows you to store locations. Here is an an example FDP Member Map. People can give their zip code and whatever other info they want and it's easy for others to find people in their area or somewhere they may be traveling to.

Cool idea Gary. One thing I've done in the past is create a Member Map on Google Maps. Google has a "My Map" feature that allows you to store locations. Here is an an example FDP Member Map. People can give their zip code and whatever other info they want and it's easy for others to find people in their area or somewhere they may be traveling to.

I like the map idea! I wouldn't want people to put their actual addresses in, but zip codes would work well. I'll pose the question and see if people want to participate. Thanks.