Bullnose Forums

Willing To Help

Gary Lewis

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary,

Willing to help if I can. South Hill, Virginia is probably the largest city close to me.

South Hill - 23970

Kenbridge - 23944

Dundas - 23938

Use whichever zip you think bestest!

Do you need a phone number as Well?

Sully

You are on the map. I used Dundas as that's where you said you live. And I always add an email link, but it is through the forum so it protects your privacy. But we haven't added phone numbers, although I could do that if you want.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I'd be willing to help out for the Austin/Central Texas area if anyone needs it.

Add me for greater Boulder/Denver area. I'm frequently in other parts of the state as well (Colorado Springs, Craig, Alamosa, etc.) so I may be able to cover more area if the stars align.

Add me for greater Boulder/Denver area. I'm frequently in other parts of the state as well (Colorado Springs, Craig, Alamosa, etc.) so I may be able to cover more area if the stars align.

Well guys, thanks but we are not longer doing that. Let me explain.

Initially we had a few people who were willing to help and we created a map. Then more and more people wanted on the map and we realized that it was just easier to add people to the map and give a contact method in their details so if someone was nearby they could ask for help.

So in effect, being on the map is also "willing to help". Not saying everyone is willing to help in the same way, but most are willing to help in some way.

So, are you ready to be on the map?

• 1 year later...