Bullnose Forums

Willing To Help

Gary Lewis

Member's Map

From time to time active Bullnose Forum members may come up with the need to have someone on the ground to check something out for them. For instance, looking at a truck that has been advertised on eBay or Craigslist. The following members have said they are willing to help, as their time permits, if the item is close enough to them.

Having said that, it should be remembered that honoring any such request will be taking their time as well as fuel, so it would be appropriate to ask if you can reimburse them. And before you ask you should look at their location with respect to the item and determine how far away it is from them. In any event, click on the name and send them an email via the Nabble system if you think you need their help.

Canada:

Saskatchewan

• Ray/NotEnoughTrucks: My area is Melville, (smallest city in Saskatchewan). Eastern edge of Saskatchewan.

United States

Arizona

• Jonathan/Ford F834: Northern Arizona area, meaning Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona and surrounding areas.

Colorado

Oklahoma

• Gary Lewis: I'm in Skiatook, which is north of Tulsa but can do the Tulsa area.

Virginia

• Bill/85lebaront2: Eastern Shore of VA. Exmore on US 13 at the Accomack County line.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can add my name to the list for the northern Arizona area, meaning Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona and surrounding areas. I do work a rigid night schedule but I will try my best.

I realize that most of the ads will be Phoenix and Tucson. That is pretty far for me. I’m not saying I absolutely wouldn’t do it, but my experience (shopping for myself) is that the good deals don’t last and more often than not it turns into a wasted day and a wasted tank of gas.

You can add my name to the list for the northern Arizona area, meaning Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona and surrounding areas. I do work a rigid night schedule but I will try my best.

I realize that most of the ads will be Phoenix and Tucson. That is pretty far for me. I’m not saying I absolutely wouldn’t do it, but my experience (shopping for myself) is that the good deals don’t last and more often than not it turns into a wasted day and a wasted tank of gas.

Added your name, but check to see that the comment is adequate. I can always change it - for any of you.