Bullnose Forums

engine compartment tool box

gotfords

I paid over $100 for the box and brackets several years ago. And I'm sure the price has gone up since then.

Be SURE to get the brackets and the fasteners. There are several pieces. You can see all that is involved here: Documentation/Underhood/Tool Box.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-1984-Ford-Bronco-Factory-Under-The-Hood-Toolbox-With-Mounting-Brackets/203169181333?hash=item2f4dd3ae95:g:CB8AAOSwpfxfpMQG

I paid over $100 for the box and brackets several years ago. And I'm sure the price has gone up since then.

Be SURE to get the brackets and the fasteners. There are several pieces. You can see all that is involved here: Documentation/Underhood/Tool Box.

i just bought the toolbox and washer fluid box and all brackets and hardware for 100 bucks...i will take it over 225....would like to have the 400 buck in complete flareside deal but what do ya do...

Sheeit! I paid $400 for one of those, and it came with a running 1981 F100 flareside attached to it. Are they really that valuable??

“Are they really that valuable??”

No, but then again that depends on how badly you want one, even if it has a broken latch. I guess that’s why the ad says “Take a good look...”