Bullnose Forums

Rotunda speed control tested - used

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

This is an old thread. I have a Rotunda 007-00013 and want to use it, but don't have the manual. Does anyone have a copy of the manual or know where I could obtain one? Thanks much!

Welcome to the Bullnose Forum. Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

However, you apparently missed the sentence in the email I sent you that said "So please click this link to be taken to a page in the New Members Start Here folder where you can introduce yourself and your truck. We ask that you post there first as we have the guidelines on that page and want to give you every opportunity to read them as we will hold you to them.

So please go read the guidelines and post in the NMSH folder. Then we can discuss the manual to the tester. And don't worry, many miss that sentence. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Welcome to the Bullnose Forum. Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

However, you apparently missed the sentence in the email I sent you that said "So please click this link to be taken to a page in the New Members Start Here folder where you can introduce yourself and your truck. We ask that you post there first as we have the guidelines on that page and want to give you every opportunity to read them as we will hold you to them.

So please go read the guidelines and post in the NMSH folder. Then we can discuss the manual to the tester. And don't worry, many miss that sentence. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Thanks, Gary - I Just posted, hopefully in the correct place.