Bullnose Forums

Heater core and seal assembly [E0TZ-18476-A] - NOS [attention Gary]

David - That's a good idea. See if you think I did it correctly: Documentation/HVAC and then the Illustration, Pics, Etc tab, then the Integral A/C tab, then the Pictures tab, then the Heater Core Insulation tab.

Boy, that is COMPLEX! And where the pictures are is not accurate as that is a high output core, which could have been in the base heater, Comfort Vent, or Integral A/C. So the whole page needs to be revised.

Any suggestions?

Ha! I actually just ordered a high output Heater Core for the old 1980 today. I figure I might as well remove the heater box. get it all cleaned out and install a new core while the front fenders are still off. It's a bit of a pain changing that core on a Non-AC truck.

It certainly is.

I know, right? That's why I want to do it now while there are no hood or fenders on this truck...lol.

I saw somebody ask on FB the other day how long it took to change, and several people replied and said it was "easy peazy" and only a 10-20 minute job. On a factory AC equipped truck maybe, but not on a non-AC truck.

It certainly is.

I know, right? That's why I want to do it now while there are no hood or fenders on this truck...lol.

I saw somebody ask on FB the other day how long it took to change, and several people replied and said it was "easy peazy" and only a 10-20 minute job. On a factory AC equipped truck maybe, but not on a non-AC truck.

It took me at least three hours to do mine as I had to take a running board off to do the heater in my truck.