Bullnose Forums

New 351W engine

Andre

Thanks guys,

Gary I wont need anything until March next year, so no rush, otherwise point out the best manual that has most interesting information I require, and maybe I can order it online.

I started already under the hood with the use of busbars, same for underneath the dash, makes it much easier to control and connect wiring. Same as for the engine, there are no wires from the sides, all is run through the middle and splits at the firewall. Also I used the right light harnass to swich the relays, and moved underneath the radiator to the left side. This makes the left wire harnass useless and is removed.

Not a big deal to rewire the car entirely, as I already done the engine bay, underneath the car to the back so the dashboard would be a massive upgrade, what gives me the opportunity to make other improvements.

Make the best of the holidays coming soon, although it will be different this year, in the meanwhile I am repainting the house in Spain.

Andre

LMC has the shop manuals(which includes the EVTM) on CD, for every year. It's $30, but I have no idea what international shipping would be.

I rewired my truck, but I did not draw up a new diagram... That's probably going to come back and bite me. Sounds like you have a good plan and have done most of it already. That Bronco is going to be something special when it's done!:nabble_smiley_good:

LMC has the shop manuals(which includes the EVTM) on CD, for every year. It's $30, but I have no idea what international shipping would be.

I rewired my truck, but I did not draw up a new diagram... That's probably going to come back and bite me. Sounds like you have a good plan and have done most of it already. That Bronco is going to be something special when it's done!:nabble_smiley_good:

I have the EVTM that is from Dave Graham. I believe it came with my Dave Graham service manual CD.

Edit, is it on the one I sent you Gary?

I have the EVTM that is from Dave Graham. I believe it came with my Dave Graham service manual CD.

Edit, is it on the one I sent you Gary?

Dane - I don't remember and don't know which file is the one you sent. So please help me - how did you send it? Dropbox? Snail mail? Google Drive? That might help me find it.

Having said that, and like I said on another thread just now, I've thought through the idea of posting a copy of commercially available CD's/DVD's on here and do not think that is a good idea. It would surely run afoul of copyright laws and the people that could complain probably would as they'd be losing business. And that could be a disaster for the site.

As it is I'm posting bits and pieces of Ford documentation that I own. So Ford is the only one that could cry "foul" and they won't do so as we are promoting the brand.

So if the EVTM is available on a CD or DVD that might be a good way to go. I didn't realize that or had forgotten it if I didn'

Dane - I don't remember and don't know which file is the one you sent. So please help me - how did you send it? Dropbox? Snail mail? Google Drive? That might help me find it.

Having said that, and like I said on another thread just now, I've thought through the idea of posting a copy of commercially available CD's/DVD's on here and do not think that is a good idea. It would surely run afoul of copyright laws and the people that could complain probably would as they'd be losing business. And that could be a disaster for the site.

As it is I'm posting bits and pieces of Ford documentation that I own. So Ford is the only one that could cry "foul" and they won't do so as we are promoting the brand.

So if the EVTM is available on a CD or DVD that might be a good way to go. I didn't realize that or had forgotten it if I didn'

I snail mailed a CD. And I understand what you’re saying, I was trying to remember where I got my EVTM, because I have it on Adobe Acrobat on my iPad.

Also, I have gotten two original paper versions on eBay. Two because I found out later one was missing pages.