Bullnose Forums

Looking for a Nice Daily Driver.

Ray Cecil

The time is approaching to start looking for options as a daily. My 99 Silverado is approaching 355,000 smiles, and I want to restore it one day. I better put it in the barn before there is nothing left of it.

Looking for a nice truck. Rust free. Air, heat, automatic, v8. Prefer Bullnose but I will look at Bricknose. 2wd or 4wd. Half or 1 ton. Regular cab supercab, anything really. Needs to be reliable and not need much. I'll look at gas or diesel. I am going to be traveling for thanksgiving out toward Gary, just north of him up in Bartlesville. So, if you are between Louisville Kentucky, and Bartlesville let me know.

And no, I am not going to daily my flareside. Ive decided to start doing more to it also.

Willing to pay upwards of $15,000 for the right truck. Wish I had bought big blackie last year.

Big Blackie was a steal at $15k.

Anyway, you said "Half or 1 ton." Did you skip 3/4 ton on purpose? (Personally I'd skip 3/4 ton 4wd due to the ride, but thought I'd ask.)

Yes I kick myself all the time for not bidding on that truck. That guy STOLE it at $15k.

I would look at a 3/4. Never drove one, and you say the ride is horrible, so maybe I should steer clear. I dunno. Im looking for one that is in good shape and needs next to no work done on it.

Id kind of prefer a supercab or crew cab, or a even a bronco. Would be nice to get my whole family in it.