Bullnose Forums

Bronco... cheap...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly worth a look. You've probably seen Pete's post that the Bullnose Bronco's are headed up in price according to Hagerty. But, if the engine is bad you are looking at a min of $2k, so it gets 'spensive quickly. And, with the engine not running you can't tell if anything else is good.

Still, if it is close then it might be worth a look.

Certainly worth a look. You've probably seen Pete's post that the Bullnose Bronco's are headed up in price according to Hagerty. But, if the engine is bad you are looking at a min of $2k, so it gets 'spensive quickly. And, with the engine not running you can't tell if anything else is good.

I think I will drive the 2 miles to look at it! If I do make it I will post back here ..

Thing has a body lift on it

2 whole miles? Can't wait to find out. :nabble_smiley_good:

A lot nicer and cheaper, than the one I bought. Mine is an '83. I can tell you all about that rust spot in the back of the quarters. There's a support right there, mud trapped, rusts out the support and the quarter.

A lot nicer and cheaper, than the one I bought. Mine is an '83. I can tell you all about that rust spot in the back of the quarters. There's a support right there, mud trapped, rusts out the support and the quarter.

So no pressure then! :nabble_smiley_happy:

I will call the guy in the morning!

Looks like a lot of work... if it could be a daily driver with little effort ...

Not a fan of the lift. Who knows what state that engine/tranny is in.... $$$$ 😬

So no pressure then! :nabble_smiley_happy:

I will call the guy in the morning!

Looks like a lot of work... if it could be a daily driver with little effort ...

Not a fan of the lift. Who knows what state that engine/tranny is in.... $$$$ 😬

Hey... this Bronco has a good bush bar and more importantly, it appears to have the very rare and elusive POWER MIRRORS!!! :nabble_smiley_good:

Hey... this Bronco has a good bush bar and more importantly, it appears to have the very rare and elusive POWER MIRRORS!!! :nabble_smiley_good:

Good catch, David. And, it appears to have had, or maybe still has, fog lamps. So, probably has the fog lamp bezel and switch. Maybe easily worth more than $900 for the parts - assuming they are usable.

Good catch, David. And, it appears to have had, or maybe still has, fog lamps. So, probably has the fog lamp bezel and switch. Maybe easily worth more than $900 for the parts - assuming they are usable.

If it was on the East Coast, IT would be mine already!!!!!! No brain-er for me.....