Bullnose Forums

These aren't my favorite trucks. . .

That link takes me straight to your profile.

I'd always be willing to help, but sometimes the world is a big place. For example, I'm probably the only member here is Saskatchewan, Canada. My area is Melville, (smallest city in Saskatchewan). Eastern edge of Saskatchewan. Our biggest urban areas, which also are the most likely spots for vehicle sales would be Regina, (1.5 hours away) and Saskatoon,(3 hours away). Some parts of the province may be a 6 hour drive! Manitoba is a 1 hour drive east, but Winnipeg is 6 hours away. Used to make that trip every week when I worked for the railroad.

Of course, I'm retired and would always be up for a road trip, but our fearless leader here in Canada has determined to extract every tax dollar he can out of our pockets for gasoline, prices jumped $0.10 a litre just this weekend. Some trips may need gas money.

Still, if you are buying out of your area, some sellers are reassured if you can name a local contact. Too much scamming out there these days. Personally, I have traveled as far as Texas and Missouri to buy cars off eBay and it worked out.

Ray - I'll put up a topic in Resources this afternoon/evening with your info and mine, and others can chime in if/when they want. Thanks.

(Afternoon is my hoped-for time for this, but it all depends on how things go fixing the headlight bucket on Big Blue, which is a necessity.)

Ray - I'll put up a topic in Resources this afternoon/evening with your info and mine, and others can chime in if/when they want. Thanks.

(Afternoon is my hoped-for time for this, but it all depends on how things go fixing the headlight bucket on Big Blue, which is a necessity.)

I've put the topic up in Resources/Willing To Help. See what you think. And I'll start a new thread telling people about it.