Bullnose Forums

Power mirror for passenger side [E3TZ-17682-H] - NOS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nabble_anim_handshake:

It was my Birthday a couple of weeks ago. I did not get myself a present. So I think this counts!

I will stuff it into storage until I can trouble shoot my electrical short.. The mirror I have may be good, but it is not as clean as this NOS.

Maybe when espy gets a paint job, this will get put on.. I am hoping that all happens next year..

It was my Birthday a couple of weeks ago. I did not get myself a present. So I think this counts!

I will stuff it into storage until I can trouble shoot my electrical short.. The mirror I have may be good, but it is not as clean as this NOS.

Maybe when espy gets a paint job, this will get put on.. I am hoping that all happens next year..

I too have a complete, I believe, set of power mirrors off an 84 Bronco.

Never tried to power them up, not sure if they work. I am considering selling them as complete as I can. I still have the doors, door panels, switches, wiring and both mirrors with the wire covers on the arms.

I am new to posting here, this is my first, but I've been using this resource almost daily.

Thanks for reading, and please reach out to me if there is any interest in my mirrors.

Curt

Never tried to power them up, not sure if they work. I am considering selling them as complete as I can. I still have the doors, door panels, switches, wiring and both mirrors with the wire covers on the arms.

I am new to posting here, this is my first, but I've been using this resource almost daily.

Thanks for reading, and please reach out to me if there is any interest in my mirrors.

Curt

Curt - Two things. First, you should introduce yourself by posting in the New Members Start Here folder. The reason for that is because we have the guidelines posted there and the hope is that you'll read them when you go there. And that's needed because we hold people to them.

Second, you should write up an advert post and put it in the Marketplace and then the For Sale, Trade, Or Free To A Good Home folder. Include pics and descriptions. That's where people will go looking. But it is fine to have posted about them here.

Curt

Curt - Two things. First, you should introduce yourself by posting in the New Members Start Here folder. The reason for that is because we have the guidelines posted there and the hope is that you'll read them when you go there. And that's needed because we hold people to them.

Second, you should write up an advert post and put it in the Marketplace and then the For Sale, Trade, Or Free To A Good Home folder. Include pics and descriptions. That's where people will go looking. But it is fine to have posted about them here.

Very interesting! I am sure there will be people here very interested in that set up.

Very interesting! I am sure there will be people here very interested in that set up.

Congrats on the purchase! Never knew Espy had them.

To both of you- I would be really interested to know how the wiring is hooked into the truck. Piggyback on windows/locks or directly to the fuse block?

For those that have these (or photos of them) a picture heavy thread about them would no doubt be interesting to a lot of readers.

Congrats on the purchase! Never knew Espy had them.

To both of you- I would be really interested to know how the wiring is hooked into the truck. Piggyback on windows/locks or directly to the fuse block?

For those that have these (or photos of them) a picture heavy thread about them would no doubt be interesting to a lot of readers.

I took a few pictures of the wiring and components but not sure yet how to post this stuff.

The wiring comes from the back of the fuseblock, plugs in. Easy breezy. Ok I'm sure it's not that simple, but I've got pictures!

Curt