Bullnose Forums

Power mirror for passenger side [E3TZ-17682-H] - NOS

I took a few pictures of the wiring and components but not sure yet how to post this stuff.

The wiring comes from the back of the fuseblock, plugs in. Easy breezy. Ok I'm sure it's not that simple, but I've got pictures!

Curt

Go here: Bullnose Forum/Marketplace/For Sale, Trade, or Free To A Good Home and then click New Topic. Name it something about the power/remote control mirrors and post away.

The pics will be the hardest part, as we've discussed.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go here: Bullnose Forum/Marketplace/For Sale, Trade, or Free To A Good Home and then click New Topic. Name it something about the power/remote control mirrors and post away.

The pics will be the hardest part, as we've discussed.

In an attempt to assist a potential seller and a potential buyer...

In the Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum, on February 5, 2018, Forum member Alfie623 posted the following:

Just throwing this out there in case someone has a set they want to send to a new good home. I’ve been looking for a few years and had one near miss where I actually found a set. So if you have a set and want to see them go to a good home please let me know.

I too have a complete, I believe, set of power mirrors off an 84 Bronco.

Never tried to power them up, not sure if they work. I am considering selling them as complete as I can. I still have the doors, door panels, switches, wiring and both mirrors with the wire covers on the arms.

I am new to posting here, this is my first, but I've been using this resource almost daily.

Thanks for reading, and please reach out to me if there is any interest in my mirrors.

Curt

I’m interested in buying the set of mirrors if you have them. Please contact me at alfie623@verizon.net and we can discuss.

Jonathon, thanks for the heads up!

In the Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum, on February 5, 2018, Forum member Alfie623 posted the following:

Just throwing this out there in case someone has a set they want to send to a new good home. I’ve been looking for a few years and had one near miss where I actually found a set. So if you have a set and want to see them go to a good home please let me know.

Wanted to say thanks for thinking of me! After some discussion, payment and shipping I received the full set of mirrors, wires and templates yesterday!!! I couldn't be happier.

Now........who can help me find a CB radio?

IMG_8876.jpeg.1f627419fa368357ab478844b2e934e1.jpeg

Wanted to say thanks for thinking of me! After some discussion, payment and shipping I received the full set of mirrors, wires and templates yesterday!!! I couldn't be happier.

Glad they went to someone who appreciates what they are.

Great transaction, very satisfied on my end!

Curt

Glad they went to someone who appreciates what they are.

Great transaction, very satisfied on my end!

Curt

To add some excitement to the whole deal, the UPS driver delivered the package to the wrong address last night. It’s not like he lost my Amazon package or new snowmobile gear, both also delivered yesterday; instead he lost the 35+ year old, ultra rare Bullnose power mirrors.

After some discussion and phone calls UPS found the package, picked it up and delivered to my house last night. I couldn’t be happier.

To add some excitement to the whole deal, the UPS driver delivered the package to the wrong address last night. It’s not like he lost my Amazon package or new snowmobile gear, both also delivered yesterday; instead he lost the 35+ year old, ultra rare Bullnose power mirrors.

After some discussion and phone calls UPS found the package, picked it up and delivered to my house last night. I couldn’t be happier.

Congrat's to both of you. :nabble_smiley_good:

You are most likely thinking along the lines of a Ford CB radio system... the following is not that but is a period correct NOS aftermarket unit which looks like it will fit 1980-1984 trucks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1970s-1980s-In-Dash-23-Channel-CB-with-AM-FM-MPX-Stereo-Radio-dp/264917588214?epid=1373319023&hash=item3dae5198f6:g:QIIAAOSwmGNfm2B4

You are most likely thinking along the lines of a Ford CB radio system... the following is not that but is a period correct NOS aftermarket unit which looks like it will fit 1980-1984 trucks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1970s-1980s-In-Dash-23-Channel-CB-with-AM-FM-MPX-Stereo-Radio-dp/264917588214?epid=1373319023&hash=item3dae5198f6:g:QIIAAOSwmGNfm2B4

Now that thing is NEAT!

Missed the cb ask earlier but here's one I've had saved in marketplace for awhile (unknown if still available)- https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/190587475451756

I am 40min away so if someone wants it but the seller won't ship, we can figure something out.

Note: appears to be missing the cradle and the antenna cable splitter (if getting picky :nabble_smiley_wink:)