Bullnose Forums

Power mirror for passenger side [E3TZ-17682-H] - NOS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I've never actually seen those mirrors.

I have a picture of the interior switches tucked away somewhere, let me surface them and you can add it as well if you'd like.

*EDIT* I had more pictures than I thought. No idea who posted these or where I originally found them, but if somebody here took them, credit to you. :nabble_smiley_good:

387691879o.jpg.b4d9a7801c6ab58e645bb9958a1e6e68.jpg

i2u85n249p.jpg.3b631f7aa80819d4071eaf981b9dbe2a.jpg

etxyob1othp.jpg.4c9aac44da5e3c7e2636b932f6dafe6e.jpg

sp8jnu6juupr.jpg.76e5ae942a8b99539c7f8813d0d33631.jpg

I have a picture of the interior switches tucked away somewhere, let me surface them and you can add it as well if you'd like.

*EDIT* I had more pictures than I thought. No idea who posted these or where I originally found them, but if somebody here took them, credit to you. :nabble_smiley_good:

Very neat! And really like those in the wild photos Shaun. Had no idea what the switches looked like or the 'guide' that semi-tucks the wiring away on the outside.

Very neat! And really like those in the wild photos Shaun. Had no idea what the switches looked like or the 'guide' that semi-tucks the wiring away on the outside.

That's a good observation, it doesn't seem like this listing includes that piece.

Interesting! Never seen ‘em!

I don't believe it... I bought it..

Espy has the power mirrors! The switches are in very bad condition and I need to replace them.

They work sometimes but there is a short somewhere that blows the fuse. I need to pull the whole system apart one day and trouble shoot..

If you need any pics of any part let me know.

I don't believe it... I bought it..

Espy has the power mirrors! The switches are in very bad condition and I need to replace them.

They work sometimes but there is a short somewhere that blows the fuse. I need to pull the whole system apart one day and trouble shoot..

If you need any pics of any part let me know.

SOLD!