Bullnose Forums

Harborite88

Hello everyone, new member here. I don’t have a bullnose. I have been searching for my dream truck (83-86 F350 regular cab, SRW, 4x4, 460, AT) for some time now. They are very hard to find for sale. Looking all over the country with AutoTempest and google. Hoping being a member of the forum will make the search a little easier. Thank You all in advance for your support. The bullnose is the best!

Welcome! Glad you joined. And hope you find that dream truck.

Speaking of which, I think that’s a good choice. But if you find an 86 it should have the D60 in front.

Where’s home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city or zip.

Speaking of which, I think that’s a good choice. But if you find an 86 it should have the D60 in front.

Where’s home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city or zip.

Gary - didn't we do a frame comparison within the last couple years? I was thinking the 1ton c&c frames were thicker but the pickup 250/350's were the same? In short, aside from badging is there any difference now between BB and an 86 F350?

I completely get wanting to get a true, off the line F350 so not discounting that. Just thinking of a potential backup plan.

Gary - didn't we do a frame comparison within the last couple years? I was thinking the 1ton c&c frames were thicker but the pickup 250/350's were the same? In short, aside from badging is there any difference now between BB and an 86 F350?

I completely get wanting to get a true, off the line F350 so not discounting that. Just thinking of a potential backup plan.

You are right, Scott. Big Blue is effectively an 86 and later F350.

Welcome!

That's a great combo you are looking for :nabble_smiley_good:

I'll keep an eye out locally. What kind of condition are you looking for? Turn key or project? Around here those types of trucks didn't live an easy life and unfortunately show it.

Awesome! Thank You! I am looking for a turn key mostly well taken care of truck. Which has made the search harder. But I am willing to fly mostly anywhere to get it. I am in Tacoma, WA.

Thank You! Glad to be here. Home is Tacoma, WA 98402. But I am willing to fly anywhere to get it.