Bullnose Forums

FNG ALERT

Narlin_B

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Been browsing this forum for a while, and it's been very helpful. I got my truck in mostly original state minus wheels and a terrible emissions hack job. I got it running right by converting it back to the duraspark II ignition and puting on a carb and efi exhaust manifolds.

There are a few things to fix on it still here and there, and I'm hoping this forum can help out thanks.

Also, do I post to this thread for my turn signal issues? If not, where should I?

Thanks

Welcome!

This thread can be used to tell about yourself and your truck. In as much or as little detail as wanted.

That said, we all like hearing about the history of a truck and photos are always welcome.

For specific issues, like your turn signals, that would be best served on the main page of the forum so it will get the widest audience.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city or zip.

On where to post, most post on the main forum page, but you are free to post here if you want. It is just that fewer people will see it here, so I'd go to the main page.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city or zip.

On where to post, most post on the main forum page, but you are free to post here if you want. It is just that fewer people will see it here, so I'd go to the main page.

I'm in Spokane Washington. My truck used to be my daily, but getting stuck a couple times in winter made me get a 4wd. Now it's going to be mostly for chores and fun driving.

I tried posting on the main page, but it said I couldn't post and needed permission to, so I thought I'd post the introductory first.

Thanks. Pictures will come later

I'm in Spokane Washington. My truck used to be my daily, but getting stuck a couple times in winter made me get a 4wd. Now it's going to be mostly for chores and fun driving.

I tried posting on the main page, but it said I couldn't post and needed permission to, so I thought I'd post the introductory first.

Thanks. Pictures will come later

You are now on the map.

As for the main page, when you initially register you aren't supposed to be able to post on the main page. But I made you a full-fledged member pretty quickly, so you should be able to post there now.

On the pics, I suspect you have looked at the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's page as you've already created a sig. :nabble_anim_claps:

But don't miss the tab on Posting Pics. But what that tab doesn't say, and should, is that this forum is like many forums and doesn't read the metadata that provides the camera orientation information. So if you take a pic sideways or upside down it'll post that way unless you open it in some editing software and then save it.

You are now on the map.As for the main page, when you initially register you aren't supposed to be able to post on the main page. But I made you a full-fledged member pretty quickly, so you should be able to post there now.On the pics, I suspect you have looked at the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's page as you've already created a sig. :nabble_anim_claps:But don't miss the tab on Posting Pics. But what that tab doesn't say, and should, is that this forum is like many forums and doesn't read the metadata that provides the camera orientation information. So if you take a pic sideways or upside down it'll post that way unless you open it in some editing software and then save it.
Ok thanks for the heads up. I was able to make a post on the main page.

On Oct 8, 2020 3:24 PM, "Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum]" <redacted_email_address> wrote: