Bullnose Forums

XLS picture request

XLS picture request... I am working on making a XLS information webpage. According to the master parts catalogue, there should be TEN different color combinations of XLS based on the part numbers for the stripe kits. I have the usual google search results, I am looking for any unusual pictures or XLS related information you may wish to share.

My collection of XLS related images is currently at 290. So if itโ€™s an internet pic I may have already found it but Iโ€™d rather see it again than miss something. And there is a turnover rate. So if you picture scavenged, show me what you have. I want to take the best ones and have them here for all to see.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the brochures I have the only XLS pic is on Page 9 in the 1982 brochure. If you want I can make a high resolution scan of the whole page so you can edit it to pull the individual pics out. But, we are limited by the quality of a brochure, so that may not be of much help.

I think the brochure scans are good enough, itโ€™s the original print quality that is lacking. I may purchase some other brochures and send them your way that have XLS info in them.