Bullnose Forums

Early 1980 F100 bare bones stripper 11k orig miles FB Marketplace

Nice little baby blue F100 Bull for sale on FB Marketplace in Illinois.

This thing is BARE bones...and you can correct me if I'm wrong, but Id say absolutely optionless...lol.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/367180390978906

300/6 with 3 on the tree, manual steering, manual brakes, basic instrument cluster, radio delete, small mirrors, etc.

Clean little truck though.

I think you are right! It is and has always been a stripper. Wow, look at those miles. That's a time machine.

The interior is really nice, the truck has very clearly been stored indoors out of the weather/sunlight for most or all of it's life.

I don't think I've ever noticed the grey headlight bezels before...or are they just faded? Mine are black or a very dark charcoal grey...

bezels.jpg.08c53377bcf3b40b13c974dc9be80717.jpg

The interior is really nice, the truck has very clearly been stored indoors out of the weather/sunlight for most or all of it's life.

I don't think I've ever noticed the grey headlight bezels before...or are they just faded? Mine are black or a very dark charcoal grey...

I'm very confused about the headlight doors. The snippet from the catalog shows there to be a medium argent version, but it was used with the chrome grille, and that one clearly doesn't have the chrome grille. :nabble_anim_confused:

headlight-door-1_orig.thumb.jpg.300ff0b09a76e581cec83d618a6c7bec.jpg

I'm very confused about the headlight doors. The snippet from the catalog shows there to be a medium argent version, but it was used with the chrome grille, and that one clearly doesn't have the chrome grille. :nabble_anim_confused:

The ones on my 1980 were the same color, but it had the chrome grille.