Bullnose Forums

Finally a bullnose showed up into my junkyard today

Danny G

Nice! What I can see from the door panel on the pass side, it looks pretty good.

That button is the (from manual):

Ignition Key Release Button

(Manual Transmission) - Push ignition key release button to move the ignition lock cylinder to LOCK (to remove the key) or to ACC (Accessory)

Nice! What I can see from the door panel on the pass side, it looks pretty good.

That button is the (from manual):

Ignition Key Release Button

(Manual Transmission) - Push ignition key release button to move the ignition lock cylinder to LOCK (to remove the key) or to ACC (Accessory)

The a pillar trim is in pretty decent shape there's an invisible crack in the one but a little bit of a pair of pair on the back side you'll never know what's there the beat pillar trim is pretty rough but it could be sanded down and retextured and repainted

The a pillar trim is in pretty decent shape there's an invisible crack in the one but a little bit of a pair of pair on the back side you'll never know what's there the beat pillar trim is pretty rough but it could be sanded down and retextured and repainted

PXL_20200930_183337852.thumb.jpg.4cafe0af7d906701a708d7257c66615a.jpg

I love this tool

PXL_20200930_183434135.thumb.jpg.f47506f257f21b0d3893601bced97d5f.jpg

I love this tool

Quite the pile and that screwdriver looks very handy. Haven't seen that kind of ratcheting T handle design.

Another thing I like to grab are connectors if they don't look too brittle. Cut a few inches of wire along with it and that gives you a second chance if you are ever working on yours and the latching tabs break. Doesn't really help the next jy guy that might be looking for a harness though... :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Quite the pile and that screwdriver looks very handy. Haven't seen that kind of ratcheting T handle design.

Another thing I like to grab are connectors if they don't look too brittle. Cut a few inches of wire along with it and that gives you a second chance if you are ever working on yours and the latching tabs break. Doesn't really help the next jy guy that might be looking for a harness though... :nabble_smiley_thinking:

I'm half tempted to grab the washer bottle these motors are not replaceable correct?

I'm half tempted to grab the washer bottle these motors are not replaceable correct?

No, they can be replaced. Still, like you and David both said - good thing to grab. Better to do it sooner than later as with no hood (or even with one it's left up in most jy), they don't survive long in the sun.

No, they can be replaced. Still, like you and David both said - good thing to grab. Better to do it sooner than later as with no hood (or even with one it's left up in most jy), they don't survive long in the sun.

I went to look for a turn signal lever for my car while the reservoir was draining and on the way back I forgot to snatch it off so I'll have to go back tomorrow and do it again for the entire interior trim that I pulled off the bezels the gauges glove box vacuum canister car jack and hardware the slide liver cable for my seat and a couple little vacuum cylinders and other things it was about 140 out the door at this junkyard the junk yards I'm used to don't actually charge you for anything plastic on the vehicle this one never used to either because they get no scrap value out of it.

But I figured I could easily sell the gauges and some other stuff out of that pile that I don't actually need or that's going to replace what's on my truck currently and definitely make back 140 bucks