Bullnose Forums

Problems With Mobile Devices?

Gary Lewis

Folks - Angelo is having problems on the forum. He posted this:

I'm on an Android, Galaxy S9+. On the mobile site, seems to be pretty recent but it won't show any replies and everything has to be individually clicked on to be read. It makes threads like this a nightmare to read.

Are you folks having similar problems? Please let me know your experiences ASAP.

I do every so often or at least what sounds similar. It makes me click something like 'Load More' or 'Show More' at the bottom to load each reply one at a time which is slow going on some threads.

Also on Android. Custom 10 Rom.

Ok, Scott. Thanks. Perhaps the new servers will help.

Ok, Scott. Thanks. Perhaps the new servers will help.

Sometimes the page gets the “show more” disease on my phone, usually in concurrence with a slow connection and server over capacity errors. Closing out the tab and re launching the browser usually helps so maybe the new server will clear this up?

Sometimes the page gets the “show more” disease on my phone, usually in concurrence with a slow connection and server over capacity errors. Closing out the tab and re launching the browser usually helps so maybe the new server will clear this up?

I've even seen problems on a real computer from the slow servers, like pictures with bizarre lines in them. So I'm hoping a lot of things clear up when, not if, we move to the AWS servers.

I've even seen problems on a real computer from the slow servers, like pictures with bizarre lines in them. So I'm hoping a lot of things clear up when, not if, we move to the AWS servers.

Gary after playing around with the site it on mobile it seems like it sometimes randomly defaults to the "thread" display. I hadn't been able to post for over a week since it was stuck on it and wouldn't change over.

Gary after playing around with the site it on mobile it seems like it sometimes randomly defaults to the "thread" display. I hadn't been able to post for over a week since it was stuck on it and wouldn't change over.

Angelo - Sorry. Could you try the test forum here: http://bullnose-enthusiasts-test-forum.4.gabbleforum.org/

That's exactly where we were about 10 days ago but on the new servers. You can post, delete, or do whatever you want as it'll be blown away when we migrate over to it.