Bullnose Forums

Classic Consoles

Gary Lewis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian, how is your console attached?

Nylon strap that wraps around seat. It's hard to get it to stay in place and every time I lean the seat back forward it loosens the strap a bit. The compartment is handy for paperwork and such but the cup holders are great unti I need second or fourth gear

Nylon strap that wraps around seat. It's hard to get it to stay in place and every time I lean the seat back forward it loosens the strap a bit. The compartment is handy for paperwork and such but the cup holders are great unti I need second or fourth gear

That looks like a regular BC Cruiser, the Shorty should be fine Gary.

John, shipping is $10. I called and placed my order. Easy enough, just had to confirm everything twice as confusion is easy with my accent... They were aware of the website issue, but the person I spoke to certainly wasn't the one dealing with it.

That looks like a regular BC Cruiser, the Shorty should be fine Gary.

John, shipping is $10. I called and placed my order. Easy enough, just had to confirm everything twice as confusion is easy with my accent... They were aware of the website issue, but the person I spoke to certainly wasn't the one dealing with it.

Thanks Rob, I received an email from them today acknowledging an issue with their website. Did you use the code that Gary provided here?

Thanks Rob, I received an email from them today acknowledging an issue with their website. Did you use the code that Gary provided here?

No, I called before I knew we had a code. I guess I could call back and try to have it added, but I haven't yet. Your card isn't charged until the console is sent out, so it shouldn't be an issue, unless they stick to the 'website only discount'...

No, I called before I knew we had a code. I guess I could call back and try to have it added, but I haven't yet. Your card isn't charged until the console is sent out, so it shouldn't be an issue, unless they stick to the 'website only discount'...

Remind them that the website doesn’t work so you should get the discount over the phone.

• 8 months later...

Recently we started a discussion another thread about the "consoles" that Classic Consoles makes. I'm moving that discussion here for ease of finding later.

And it all stemmed from this pic that Bisquik1959 posted:

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n75667/Resized_20200914_174729.jpeg

Is Bisquik1959 still around? Anybody know what color that console is?

Gary, I was looking at the picture of the colors you posted...are they all of the blues available?

I want to order one but none of those blues really like my 1984 seat...although Bisquik's looks good.

Recently we started a discussion another thread about the "consoles" that Classic Consoles makes. I'm moving that discussion here for ease of finding later.

Gary, I was looking at the picture of the colors you posted...are they all of the blues available?

I want to order one but none of those blues really like my 1984 seat...although Bisquik's looks good.

Yes, that's supposed to be all of them. But order swatches as they look different in person than on the computer.

Yes, that's supposed to be all of them. But order swatches as they look different in person than on the computer.

If I remember correctly, mine was dark blue metallic. But its best to get the color samples. My seat has been recovered so its probably not the exact original Ford color.

Corey, I love my console. The people there were good to me in regards to answering all my questions and sending out color samples. Be advised they also have different grain patterns. Get the samples, buddy.