Bullnose Forums

Classic Consoles

Gary Lewis

huh I emailed them a email to Contact@classicconsoles.com on October 15th and have yet to hear from them.

They replied promptly to me as well. I would try them again. Emails are not always 100% reliable. I can also mail you the black samples I have, might be faster that way, although I think the samples are sent from the nearest distributor. Why don't you email them again and email me your address, if you haven't heard from them this afternoon, I'll pop the samples in the mail tomorrow.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They replied promptly to me as well. I would try them again. Emails are not always 100% reliable. I can also mail you the black samples I have, might be faster that way, although I think the samples are sent from the nearest distributor. Why don't you email them again and email me your address, if you haven't heard from them this afternoon, I'll pop the samples in the mail tomorrow.

Oh yes, Gary I'm ready to order as well. We might have 5 though, so I'm willing to wait a little to see if we can make a group order.

Oh yes, Gary I'm ready to order as well. We might have 5 though, so I'm willing to wait a little to see if we can make a group order.

Ok, let's see how many really are interested. Here's what I've seen y'all say, but please reply with yes or no and what model and color you want:

• Gary: Yes, I'm in

• Rob - You are in, right?

• George - Are you in?

• John/Machspeed - You in?

• TheScatch - How 'bout you?

Ok, let's see how many really are interested. Here's what I've seen y'all say, but please reply with yes or no and what model and color you want:

• George - Are you in?

Yes, would like a few more days for my color samples to come in. Expect they will be in this week.

• George - Are you in?

Gary, I'm going with a BC Shorty in Corinthian Blue(209) with the standard black rim.

• George - Are you in?

Gary, got my samples today and am ready to order.

Bisquik1959 I am interested to know what steering wheel you have installed on your rig. I have bought the 1902 from Grant, but this one is to flat, needing to bend the turning signal lever, and the adapter is grinding the copper pins away at the slewing part, and also is grinding against the original steering column.

Made a temporary solution, but is not what I want.IMG_4925.jpg.790309a1a1e03e69fdcb6abb371a4217.jpgIMG_4928.jpg.eaa7d24e1526350532fcf486cf48b918.jpgIMG_9613.jpg.426bc20ce49cb64fd252538cd0f989b7.jpg