Bullnose Forums

Classic Consoles

Gary Lewis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary. Isn't your interior and Brutus the same color?

Maybe, George. We should at least have the same trim color as 1985 & 6 used the same blue. But, as shown below, my seat has KB as the code, and that translates to "blue cloth and vinyl". And KB was also used in '86 - is that what you have?

Door_Tag_1.jpg.cbf5b46a3e5c7235620545cc8fa81623.jpg

Gary, waiting on interior colors to arrive. Do we have five members yet?

Rob - I don't know how many are ready to pop for one. But I'm ready.

Today I backed Big Blue out of the shop and into the daylight to compare Classic Consoles colors to those on BB. That was after trying to compare colors in the shop and finding it very difficult. And even in the daylight it was difficult.

Turns out that there are three different colors in Big Blue's upholstery, as shown below. The seat belts come closest to Corinthian Medium Blue. But the side of the seat is closer to Metallic Dark Blue. And the seating surface could be MAD 4470 Blue or Metallic Dark Blue. Given that, I called my consultant out and she said that Metallic Dark Blue is the best match overall.

So, I think I'm going to get a Shorty for Christmas. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Classic_Consoles_Colors_vs_Big_Blue.thumb.jpg.56ff22335059f40a3e41b040703f3ab6.jpg

Rob - I don't know how many are ready to pop for one. But I'm ready.

Today I backed Big Blue out of the shop and into the daylight to compare Classic Consoles colors to those on BB. That was after trying to compare colors in the shop and finding it very difficult. And even in the daylight it was difficult.

Turns out that there are three different colors in Big Blue's upholstery, as shown below. The seat belts come closest to Corinthian Medium Blue. But the side of the seat is closer to Metallic Dark Blue. And the seating surface could be MAD 4470 Blue or Metallic Dark Blue. Given that, I called my consultant out and she said that Metallic Dark Blue is the best match overall.

So, I think I'm going to get a Shorty for Christmas. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Looks like we might have 5 interested at the moment. Lets give everyone until next weekend to commit? My wife is away until Thursday so I can't tie down a color before then anyway. I'm not color blind, just color oblivious...

Did they tell you how to go about the group order Gary?

Looks like we might have 5 interested at the moment. Lets give everyone until next weekend to commit? My wife is away until Thursday so I can't tie down a color before then anyway. I'm not color blind, just color oblivious...

Did they tell you how to go about the group order Gary?

No, they didn’t tell me how to order. But we can give them five names and the size and color for each, along with an email address.

I’m sure we will get it done.

No, they didn’t tell me how to order. But we can give them five names and the size and color for each, along with an email address.

I’m sure we will get it done.

Im interested but I cant get them to send me a set of samples. I am trying to get the blacks together so i can match them to my seat upholstery.

Im interested but I cant get them to send me a set of samples. I am trying to get the blacks together so i can match them to my seat upholstery.

I sent an email request for color samples earlier this week and they promptly replied stating that they would send me the requested samples shortly. My interior color is Med Gray but I have a saddle style seat cover with a black center stripe. Thinking I may go black. As you've noted, they have three different blacks!

I sent an email request for color samples earlier this week and they promptly replied stating that they would send me the requested samples shortly. My interior color is Med Gray but I have a saddle style seat cover with a black center stripe. Thinking I may go black. As you've noted, they have three different blacks!

huh I emailed them a email to Contact@classicconsoles.com on October 15th and have yet to hear from them.