Bullnose Forum

Classic Consoles

Gary Lewis

Gary, did you tick them off.....lol!

If so, the feeling is mutual. They didn't respond to email for over a week after saying we can have a discount, and when I call they say "Will talk to the boss today & get you a code." Two days later and nothing, so I email again, showing frustration ON PURPOSE. They email back with a code and their website is up the spout.

Honestly guys, I've about had it with them. I'm not sure I want one of their consoles at any price. It just is not worth the hassle of dealing with them.

And, I set up a vendor review: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Classic-Consoles-td79034.html#a79035. So hopefully they'll read this thread tomorrow and check out the review. That review is not only available to all ~1000 members of this forum, it is visible to everyone in the world - for all time.

:nabble_smiley_good: You tell 'm Gary!

I tried yesterday and this morning before calling and ordering, all before checking the forum...:nabble_head-slap-23_orig: So no discount, but it's a website only discount... So sneaky, give you a website discount then shut down the website!:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Gary, did you tick them off.....lol!

If so, the feeling is mutual. They didn't respond to email for over a week after saying we can have a discount, and when I call they say "Will talk to the boss today & get you a code." Two days later and nothing, so I email again, showing frustration ON PURPOSE. They email back with a code and their website is up the spout.

Honestly guys, I've about had it with them. I'm not sure I want one of their consoles at any price. It just is not worth the hassle of dealing with them.

And, I set up a vendor review: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Classic-Consoles-td79034.html#a79035. So hopefully they'll read this thread tomorrow and check out the review. That review is not only available to all ~1000 members of this forum, it is visible to everyone in the world - for all time.

Yeah, I get it, Gary. I'm still interested, as this is a good option for me in regards to replacing the bench for buckets and console. Good in cost, that is.

Yeah, I get it, Gary. I'm still interested, as this is a good option for me in regards to replacing the bench for buckets and console. Good in cost, that is.

I got no call nor email from them today in spite of emailing them last night with the problems we are having. And the web site is still up the spout.

I got no call nor email from them today in spite of emailing them last night with the problems we are having. And the web site is still up the spout.

I have one and it's useless with a four speed. Anyone interested in a tan one in very good condition

Found this photo, hope it helps. Counsel came with truck so not sure what model it is

Yeah, something screwy is going on over there. I got my samples quickly and they were very professional in responding to me and sending them out. Regardless, I also set up to submit an order but got the X's when I attempted to select a color. I even tried several different vehicles and still got the X's.

Maybe they are going through some changes with the website. Did see a message about Christmas coming, maybe a sale.

An alternative is acquisition through another distributor. NPD, CJ Pony and a host of other vendors carry them. They list different vendors on their site. Problem there is perhaps getting the color that you may want. I sent them an email through their website telling them that I can't seem to order off their site. We'll see want they say.

Jim, did you discuss shipping costs with them?