Bullnose Forum

Classic Consoles

Gary Lewis

Bisquik1959 I am interested to know what steering wheel you have installed on your rig. I have bought the 1902 from Grant, but this one is to flat, needing to bend the turning signal lever, and the adapter is grinding the copper pins away at the slewing part, and also is grinding against the original steering column.

Made a temporary solution, but is not what I want.

Its made by Forever Sharp and found on eBay.

Yes, no? Looks like we're short anyway.

Rob - I'm sorry, but I do not think they want our business. I called on Wednesday and was promised a response that day. Instead we are now two days later and we still don't know.

Further, they weren't sure they could give us a code to use when ordering so we could get the discount. Instead, they might require one bulk order, and that is not going to work. No one wants to give anyone else their credit card info, and if it was all shipped to one place the re-shipping would be as much as the savings.

I'm going to send this statement to them via email today to see if it shakes them loose. But if not I'm no longer interested.

Rob - I'm sorry, but I do not think they want our business. I called on Wednesday and was promised a response that day. Instead we are now two days later and we still don't know.

Further, they weren't sure they could give us a code to use when ordering so we could get the discount. Instead, they might require one bulk order, and that is not going to work. No one wants to give anyone else their credit card info, and if it was all shipped to one place the re-shipping would be as much as the savings.

I'm going to send this statement to them via email today to see if it shakes them loose. But if not I'm no longer interested.

Oh, no worries Gary. We can all do our own thing. Thanks for trying.

Oh, no worries Gary. We can all do our own thing. Thanks for trying.

Well folks, I got this email today: :nabble_anim_jump:

Hi Gary

I got a temp code for you

coupon code for website orders. Code is BN1120 for 10% discount. The coupon expires December 31, 2020.Classic Consoles

Randy

So have at it! And let us know how it goes for you, please.

Well folks, I got this email today: :nabble_anim_jump:

Hi Gary

I got a temp code for you

coupon code for website orders. Code is BN1120 for 10% discount. The coupon expires December 31, 2020.Classic Consoles

Randy

So have at it! And let us know how it goes for you, please.

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and order mine. But when I go to their site and then go to the BC Cruiser Bench Seat Console page it asks me to "Choose an option". And when I do, regardless of which option I choose, it puts an X through everything and doesn't fill in the option I chose.

I'll call them tomorrow to see what is going on, but this company is FRUSTRATING!

Classic_Consoles_Web_Site_-_X-d_Out.thumb.jpg.59015ae372f9e34173539593765d0b10.jpg

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and order mine. But when I go to their site and then go to the BC Cruiser Bench Seat Console page it asks me to "Choose an option". And when I do, regardless of which option I choose, it puts an X through everything and doesn't fill in the option I chose.

I'll call them tomorrow to see what is going on, but this company is FRUSTRATING!

Just checked and it does the same thing for me, no matter what I choose on the entire site. I even tried picking a specific fit console for a Malibu and it still gave me the error as soon as I tried to choose the color.

So you can tell them it isn't working for multiple people. :nabble_smiley_sleep:

Just checked and it does the same thing for me, no matter what I choose on the entire site. I even tried picking a specific fit console for a Malibu and it still gave me the error as soon as I tried to choose the color.

So you can tell them it isn't working for multiple people. :nabble_smiley_sleep:

I tried two different browsers. And chose a 1979 truck as they don't have 1985. Still the same.

Sent Randy a link to here and told him I am FRUSTRATED! Was ready to buy but I'm not sure now.

Gary, did you tick them off.....lol!

If so, the feeling is mutual. They didn't respond to email for over a week after saying we can have a discount, and when I call they say "Will talk to the boss today & get you a code." Two days later and nothing, so I email again, showing frustration ON PURPOSE. They email back with a code and their website is up the spout.

Honestly guys, I've about had it with them. I'm not sure I want one of their consoles at any price. It just is not worth the hassle of dealing with them.

And, I set up a vendor review: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Classic-Consoles-td79034.html#a79035. So hopefully they'll read this thread tomorrow and check out the review. That review is not only available to all ~1000 members of this forum, it is visible to everyone in the world - for all time.